- If you wish to return an item then you should email us at email@example.com to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the goods. You should make it clear if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the item.
- Any items returned without prior notice in writing will not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all Goods in your possession and return them to us, appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7 days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges.
- We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the cancellation notice but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee and any other costs we incur in connection with the return of the Goods.
- In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalised for you, you will not have the right to cancel the Contract.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Faulty Goods
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- Late Returns
- Goods returned outside of the above timeframes will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Risk and Ownership
- The risk of loss or damage to Goods passes to you upon delivery. If you have agreed to collect the Goods from us, the risk in those Goods passes to you on collection (or 7 days after the date of the collection agreed between us if you have not collected the Goods by then).
- Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us have been received from you.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Goods in your possession.
- You have no right to re-sell any Goods until payment has been received in full by us.
to stay informed of new drops, offers and limited editions